Talking points have included:
- The need to safeguard the vibrancy of Peckham and its varied retail
- The opportunity for the development to bring different groups and different parts of Peckham together.
- The need to coordinate with wider improvements across the town centre
- The potential for new connections e.g. to Peckham High Street
- The importance of considering local built heritage and character
- The value of understanding local business needs in detail
These discussions have been great in helping the new team understand the local area and community.
We are looking forward to more walk & talks with local people in the coming weeks. Do email us if you want to join one of these events.
You’re also welcome to stop by our Consultation Hub (Unit 15A of the Aylesham Centre) on Tuesdays (1pm-5pm) and Fridays (9am-1pm).
We hope to see you soon!
📞 0800 368 7363